At Russ Hay’s we are family
At Russ Hay’s we are family. This includes our staff, suppliers, and of course our customers. We take great care and pride in our work because we know how important it is to take care of family.
We have been in operation for 60 years and have multiple staff that have been working for us for over 30 of those years. We are continually looking for ways to better ourselves while maintaining who we are. We value you as an employee and a person. We want you to be happy here, to grow with us, to help us better ourselves, and to contribute to the collective happiness of the cycling community in Greater Victoria, the Saanich Peninsula, and beyond.
We are a full-service shop. Our primary lines are Giant and Specialized. We serve every rider from the commuter to the racer, dirt jumper to hardcore Hartland aficionado.
Quite simply, we want everyone who walks through our doors at our Victoria or Sidney locations, surfs our website, joins our Strava club, or comes out to one of our group rides or events to feel one overwhelming feeling - welcome.
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you have the skills we need and the stoke to add positivity to our family then there's only one other requirement - you have to LOVE dogs!
Has what you've read resonated with you? Then check out our current opportunities below and drop by our shops and get to know us.
Sidney - Full-Time, Experienced Bike Mechanic
- are focussed on customer service
- are an experienced bike mechanic and want to develop your skills even further
- take pride in your work and own your mistakes and work to make things right
- Are willing and comfortable jumping in and helping on the sales floor
- provide you with a safe, supportive work environment
- promise to help you grow - you will be part of a team of experienced mechanics
- are a full-service bike shop with all the tools you need
- sell Specialized and Giant/Liv
- service all makes and models including e-bikes
- have we mentioned that we love dogs?
We are united in diversity. Every bike. Every Customer. Every employee. Come join our family.
- full-time - 40 hours per week
- regular schedule (we are open Monday-Saturday, 9:00-5:30)
- Sundays off
- competitive $$$
- Medical benefits after 3 months
- Caramel - our shop dog!
- and more perks we can talk about in person
Please direct your resume and/or inquiries to Conor Conley (co-owner) at email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!