Basic idea.... keep more body parts together ....stay warmer
You can still work your STI with thee babies !
Other key feature is the rubber palm ... stay warmer without the glove soaking in from the bottom
There's Arctic cold and then there's the cold we can all relate to. So when you're set on riding in temperatures at or near freezing, our Element 2.0 gloves are the perfect choice. They feature a Gore WINDSTOPPER nupper and mid-weight Thinsulate insulation, so they're guaranteed to stave off windy chills and cold weather all without compromising bar feel or dexterity.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER upper protects against the elements.
- 150g Thinsulate insulation provides protection down to freezing temperatures.
- Wiretap touchscreen compatible for use with smartphones.
- High-grip palm for maximum wet weather dexterity.
- Windproof brushed Microwipe thumb wiper.
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low-light conditions.
- Low profile adjustable cuff interfaces perfectly with long sleeves.
*Not all on-line items are in store for immediate purchase. Please inquire as to status if concerned.