The Rime Expert blends protection, great fit, and a confidence-inspiring Vibram® sole worthy of trekking in the Alps or hitting your local trails. Enjoy a truly adjustable fit thanks to the Boa® dial, while its Body Geometry comfort features make the Rime a perfect shoe for the modern adventure seeker.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Vibram® rubber outsole for unmatched traction and durability.
- Nylon composite internal plate for efficient pedaling performance yet flexible for off-bike adventures: Stiffness Index 7.0.
- Single Boa® S2-Snap dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by Boa's Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Durable synthetic upper with hard molded toe to handle all-mountain abuse.
- Ballistic mesh keeps trail dirt out.
- Wrap-style tongue for comfort, secure fit.
- Standard Fit last for all-day support and off-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 435g (1/2 pair, size 42)
NOTE: not all sizes avail may be in-house inventory
*Not all on-line items are in store for immediate purchase. Please inquire as to status if concerned.