Riders have been asking for a tire that can enhance speed, while also giving them confidence while cornering. And by lowering the center tread of the Slaughter GRID 2Bliss Ready tire for high speed, while keeping plenty of knob edges for secure braking, the result is getting you to the bottom first. This tire also features much taller side knobs that provide confident cornering traction, while the GRID casing dramatically improves cut-resistance and stiffness. We've found that it's proper for rear usage, but it can also be ridden as a front.
- Casing: Additional cap ply for exceptional durability, plus added sidewall stiffness for enhanced stability
- Bead: Foldable
- Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
- Center Compound: 60a / Shoulder Compound: 50a
- 26 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 880g
- 650b x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 930g
- 29 x 2.3"; psi 25-50; approximate weight 1000g