Available for Pre-Order now!
This year we have decided to do a pre-order process to try to make sure that everyone has a fair chance to get. Orders will be open online only via our web store until April 25th and then expect your kit to arrive 6-7 weeks later for in-store pick-up [please add 1-2 weeks for delivery to your door]
[Please note: The images you see here are pre-production images. Slight changes may occur in production.]
Materials and Fit
- Four-way stretch fabric provides ample comfort and a soft hand.
- HookUp magnetic bib connection at the lower back eases entry and exit for nature breaks.
- Welded bib upper construction reduces friction and dials-in the fit by reducing the need for seams. The bib upper fabric, meanwhile, incorporates a carbon yarn for anti-microbial and thermal regulation properties.
- Silicone-infused fabric cuff provides a gentle, secure hold on the legs in order to ensure the perfect, shift-free fit.
- Articulated design ensures the perfect fit while in the riding position.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- UPF 50+ rating protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Triple-density-foam, Women’s-specific Performance Body Geometry Contour 3D Chamois is pre-molded to match the shape of the body for exceptional comfort.
- Women's-specific Slim Fit with an 8" inseam (size Medium).
Russ Hay’s Shop Kit 2019: We love this Island. We love this ride.
When we designed this year's custom kit, we wanted it to reflect the passion we all have for where we live and this ride we are all on together - life.
About the design
Colour! Our shop colours have traditionally been black, red, and white. While this is awesome, we wanted this year's kits to:
- reflect where we live and what we love
- be highly visible
- give back to our community
- be something different that you hopefully love and want to wear!
So we drew our inspiration from you - our community. All your pictures on Strava, Instagram, and Facebook of the natural beauty of where we live and where our rides take us. A common theme that we could turn into beautiful, visible road kits and mountain bike jerseys - sunrises and sunsets.
And so, voila!
Giving Back - The Russ Hay's Community Fund
Over the years, together we have have been able to champion several great causes; collectively raising over $115 000 for our community in events/campaigns like:
- the Denis Muloin Bike Ride for Palliative Care
- the Ambriss Clermont Memorial Ride for Hospice
- the Kids Bikes for Christmas Campaign
So this year, when you wear your Russ Hay's kit, take pride in the fact that $5 for the sale of each jersey will go towards these great causes.
We're looking forward to seeing how you choose to love this island and love this ride this year.
Please share with us your adventures on social media.
#lovethisislandlovethisride #russhaysrides #russhayscommunity